Aghapy Hall service
Aghapy Hall service guidelines
While preparing for your event and taking care of all details, the Church would like to share some points with you to take into consideration during planning to reserve the Aghapy Hall
- Arriving on the scheduled time to start is required and recommended for the better organization of the event.
- Attendees are expected to abide with the Diocese dress code guidelines while inside the church, Click here to view the dress code as advised by the Coptic Orthodox Diocese of the Southern United States.
- Deposit of $200.00 is required to cover the cost of using the church facilities, everyone is invited to enjoy the blessings of extra donations. Click here for deposit and donation.
- No food, or drink are permitted outside the Aghapy hall.
- Gum is not allowed.
- Saturday’s reservations can be held any time between 11 AM & 4 PM.
- Sunday’s reservations can be held any time between 3 PM & 9 PM.
- Parents are required to supervise their children at all times.
- While on the church premises we expect everyone to keep the church clean and do the best they can to protect the church property against vandalism or theft.
- Church is not responsible in case of any unexpected technical issues such power outages, air conditioning, or any other issues.
- No smoking allowed while on the church premises.
- Once you are ready to book your date and proceed with the reservations, please fill in the Reservation request and you will receive a confirmtion from the church representative.
Specific guidelines for Sunday events right after liturgy:
- Although no fees will apply to these events, reservation is required
- All activities including cleaning should be completed maximum by 2 PM.
- No gift exchange.
- All above mentioned general rules and guidelines apply.
Aghapy Hall reservation includes the following services ONLY:
- Using the church facilities (Restrooms, ..... etc)
- Electricity and air conditioning.
- Limited use of the fridge if needed.
- Using the Kitchen facilities is NOT allowed
- The church does NOT provide table sheets , chair's covers, and/or utensils
If you plan to decorate the hall, we ask you to please notice the following:
- Moving Furniture and Sunday school partitions at the end of the Aghapy Hall is not allowed.
- While decorating the Hall, no pins, tape or screws are allowed to be used on the walls or the windows to avoid scratching or marking them.
- As you receive the Hall clean and ready for your event, we expect it be completely clean after the event including removing all decorating objects and taking the trash out to the Dumpster.
Click here to submit a reservation request
For changes, or cancellations after the reservation is made please contact the church coordinator with your request via email : firstname.lastname@example.org