Board of Deacon nomination process
Who can be nominated for the Board of Deacons service?
- Candidates must be 21 years or older.
- Youth, elders and females could be nominate.
- Board members who have already served two terms cannot be nominated
- If more than one family members is nominated, the family need to choose one person
The Board of Deacons nomination process is done on two rounds
Round 1 steps:
- Everyone, who regularly attends St Rebekah Church, and is 18 years or older can nominate as many candidates as he wants by filling this form
- After round one of nominations is completed, a list of nominees is created of those who received the highest votes
- This nominated list will be announced & displayed at the church for 2 weeks.
Round 2 steps:
- Everyone attending the church on (mm/dd/yyyy) , who is 18 years or older can select as many candidates as they want from the final list that has been displayed for 2 weeks.
- A final list of nominees is compiled based on the highest number of votes
- The list is sent to HGBY for approval and blessing
- The new Board of Deacons will be announced on (mm/dd/yyyy)