St Luke Clinic
- St Luke Clinic is a non-profit Medical Organization.
- Our main goal is to help the Coptic Orthodox Church congregation who are seeking medical assistance and without any insurance coverage.
- St Luke Clinic is approved and registered in the State of Florida.
- St Luke Clinic functions under the State of Florida guidelines .
Who can be treated at St Luke clinic?
- Anyone can be seen if they meet certain criteria :
- No insurance or any medical coverage,
- Who meet 200% or less under the State of Florida guidelines .
- If your medical coverage started or changed , it is very
important to notify the clinic .
- We CAN NOT see or take care of any person who is under any form of coverage ( Medicaid , Medicare or any other insurance or medical coverage).
- Any deviation will result in denying State coverage to the clinic .
- St Luke Clinic is open every Wednesday from 6-8 pm (unless otherwise announced)
- Treatment at St Luke Clinic is done on a first-come, first-served basis
- St Luke Clinic does not have a call service or an answering service yet
- All medical care needed is done during the clinic hours only
- Lab , X-rays or any other reports are discussed during clinic hours only
- For appointments, click here
- The Clinic is currently looking for volunteers:
- Front desk
- All medical professions and Doctors.
- All volunteers must to be licensed in the State of Florida.
- If you would like to volunteer at St Luke Clinic, please Click here
How much does it cost to be treated at St Luke Clinic?
- All visits and procedures done at the clinic are at no cost ( free of charge to you ).
- Lab , X rays , CT scans , MRIs or any additional referrals are done at a reduced cost ( not all services are free ).
- Some medications and free samples may be available at the clinic
- Lab is being done at Florida Hospital and the cost is collected in advance .
- All available services at the clinic are based on donation and availability . Not all services are available.
- St Luke Clinic is not an emergency clinic or a substitute to the ER .